By default, Payplug sends you email notifications to inform you about the various activities and statuses of your account. It is important to note that changes made in TEST mode will not be reflected in TEST payment notifications. However, these changes will take effect when using LIVE mode.
You can manage your notifications directly from your Payplug portal by following these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the "Settings / Notifications" menu.
- Check or uncheck notifications based on their relevance.
- Ensure that you save each modification for it to take effect.
Examples of Customer-Facing Notifications
1. Payment Confirmation: When a customer makes a purchase on your website, they receive a payment confirmation.
2. Refund Confirmation: Similarly, when you process a refund, your customer is directly notified via email.
Examples of Merchant-Facing Notifications
1. Successful Payment: For each received transaction, you will be notified with this type of email.
2. Requested Transfer: When you request a transfer, you will be notified via email.
3. Payment Oppositions: You will also receive a message to alert you in case of an opposition.
4. Server Notification Failures: You will also be notified of an IPN error.
Redirecting Notifications to Another Email Address
Currently, the account email address is the one that receives all notifications. If you wish for notifications to be sent to another email address, it is currently necessary to set up a redirection from your email inbox based on the subject of the email received. Here are some commonly used email subjects for our messages:
- For notification errors (IPN): "Notification Error"
- For successful payment notifications: "You received a payment of €"
- For oppositions: "Important: Chargeback "
- For transfers: "Your transfer request of "