|This article is direct to the PayPlug merchants. If you are a private individual that has bought a product or service on a PayPlug merchant's website, you must contact your seller, for any question related to your order. If you don't know who your seller is, you can contact us through this form. Please find any information regarding our solution in the following section. : Questions on a payment.|
The reliable information on the payment status is in the "Payments" menu of your PayPlug account.
If you want to check a payment has been received :
- Connect to your PayPlug account
- Click on the "Payments" menu, on the left part of the page
- Find the transaction in question (if needed, use the filter by date)/
- If the "Status" column indicates "Paid", this means the transaction has been paid.
To go further : Look at the information linked to the payment here.
- A paid transaction can follow, in some cases, failed payments. This doesn't mean that there is a problem, bu simply that your customer hasn't done his payment, from the first attempt.
- Please click on the payments present in your PayPlug account, that succeeded or failed.This will give you more information such as the status, the credit card's country of origin, an eventual refund, the browser used, the failure reason in case of failed payment.