Thanks to our privileged partnership with Prestashop, the PayPlug plugin is already pre-installed in your shop back-office. You don't need then to download it.
In order to use our plugin for PrestaShop you must install it and then confirgure it.
In order to install the Plugin, you should follow wether method "A" or"B":
A. Installation from the Prestashop Back-Office (recommended method)
1. Go in your shop PrestaShop Back-office
2. Click on the "Modules and Services" menu ont the left-hand side
3. In the section "Plugins list" enter PayPlug in the "Search" field (right under the "Plugins list")
4. The PayPlug plugin section appears on the right-hand side. Click on "Install"
5. You are directed to the PayPlug plugin page. You can then go on with the "Plugin Configuration" step.
Steps 1,2, 3 and 4
B. Installation from your computer (this step isn't to be followed if you have already installed the plugin in your back-office).
1. Go on the Prestashop addons' PayPlug page in order to download the plugin on your computer.
2. Once the plugin is downloaded, click on the "Modules and Services" menu on the left-hand side
3. Click on "Add a new plugin" at the top right-hand corner. A window will open in the center.
4. Click on "Choose a file", this will allow you to look fo your plugin and to upload it.
5. Click on the "Modules and Services" menu ont the left-hand side.
6. In the section "Plugins list" enter PayPlug in the "Search" field.
7. The PayPlug plugin section appears on the right-hand side. Click on "Install"
8. You are directed to the PayPlug plugin page. You can then go on with the "Plugin Configuration" step
Once the plugin is installed, you are automatically redirected to the plugin configuration page.
If this is not the case, go in the "Modules and services" menu, look for "payplug", then click on the "Configure" button.
Payplug plugin configuration from the "Plugin & Services" menu.
1. Enter your Payplug email and password, then click on "Connect account"
2.In the "Display" section, switch the cursor to "Show Payplug to my customers" to green.
3. In the "Settings" section, you can choose between the following elements.
-Mode: Do you prefer using your shop in a "Live" or 'Test" mode.
-Payment page: Will you use a hosted or integrated payment page (pop-up).
-Will you allow your customers to register their credit cards? (option in the Premium offer only)
Step 3 & 4
4. Click on "Update Settings" after you chose the mode and payment page you wished.
What should you do in case of problem with the plugin?
In case of problem within the v2 plugin installation or following an update to it, we advise you to look at the article provided for such purpose or to contact us at email@example.com.
How to install and configure our plugin on Prestashop 1.7?
Positioning payment modules on Prestashop 1.6
What can you do in case of problems with the PrestaShop plugin?
How to refund my customers from my PrestaShop back-office.
How can you display the payment form from the PrestaShop back-office
How can I set up one-click payments with the PrestaShop plugin
How can I test the service? What is the mode TEST about?
How can I activate my account?