It usually takes several business days for a refund to be displayed on your online bank account dashboard.
Depending on your bank or credit card company, this delay may reach 3 weeks. Please note that this issue is beyond our control.
In order to find a refund:
- check your monthly statements in paper or pdf. Indeed, some banks don't display this type of
- information on their online dashboard,
- check all the transactions since the purchase date,
- look for the keyword "Payplug" on your bank statement,
- check the "credit" field on your online bank statement,
- contact your bank and ask them to confirm the refund was received on your account.
If the refund is done the same day as the payment, it is possible that no operation (credit or refund) appears on your statement (neither the payment nor the refund).
If the payment shown on your application is "in progress" or "upcoming," it is most likely a pre-authorization resulting from an attempted purchase that ultimately did not go through. In this case, the pre-authorization will disappear. Depending on your credit card terms, pre-authorizations may remain visible for approximately fifteen days. This does not correspond to an actual payment in any way.