What is the integrated payment form?
The PayPlug module in PrestaShop offers you the possibility to choose between taking your clients to a payment page managed by PayPlug servers, or to integrate the payment form directly into your e-commerce´s page. This second option will create a quicker and smoother checkout process, allowing the customer to remain on your page until completing the purchase.
Although the payment form appears on the vendors website, the transaction isn't processed on PayPlug’s servers whilst implementing the latest security standards, encrypting the credit card details so that this information is not used directly on the merchant’s website.
To display the payment form on your website, you should follow this steps:
- Enter your PrestaShop back-office
- Click “Modules & Services” located on the left of the page, and then “Pay”
- The Payplug plugin tab is displayed within the “Active payment plugin” section. Click on "Configurate"
- You will be taken to the PayPlug module settings. In the“Parameters” section, look for the “Payment page” field, and then click on “Integrated”
- Click “Refresh parameters” situated on the low left hand corner of this part.
- Once you have followed these steps, the integrated payment form will appear directly on your page from the moment that the clients click the PayPlug payment button.