When a customer is unable to finalize a pament, we recommend you to look at the failure reasons form the "Payments" menu, of your PayPlug portal. For that purpose, it is necessary to click on the failed payment, the failure reasons will then be displayed.
Several reasons may explain the failure of a payment:
- Your customer used a credit card which does not belong to the Visa or MasterCard network.
- Your customer has not correctly entered his credit card details.
- Your customer does not have sufficient funds on his account or has exceeded its credit limit
- Your customer has not successfully completed the 3D Secure procedure. For example, the 3D
- Secure option for his credit card has not yet been activated by his bank branch. In this case, your buyer should contact his bank counsellor in order to proceed with this activation.
- Your customer gave up the payment process before completing the transaction.
- Your customer is using an outdated browser. We advise to use a recent version of Chrome, Firefox,
- Opera or Safari. We are also compatible from Internet Explorer 9.
To go further, please look at the available information here.