In case of update's problem encountered when using a PayPlug payment plugin (for example: status update issue, or duplicated orders) and in the absence of an error message from us, we advise you to check the following points:
- Check the permissions on files and folders where PayPlug is located. They should especially have the 755 permissions. The permissions mustn't be too open, or too limited. Some web hosts forbid the 777 permissions.
- Check your .htaccess file configuration
- Check if you are using PayPlug plugin's last version.
- If possibble, regularly updtae your CMS version. Every solution regularly proposes updates fixing security breaches and possible bugs
- Try to desinstall, and install the plugin again.
- If you have installed other plugins (payment, delivery, security...) does the problem still persist when you desactivate everything except the PayPlug plugin?
- If you are using a plugin for Woocommerce, please check there isn't several PayPlug installed plugins. If it is the case please only keep our plugin's version.
If you receive an error message by email from us (for example: IPN error), then we invite you to look at the following article.