In order to use PayPlug services, 3 offers are available.
- PayPlug offers' description
- Where can I see the subscription and fees amount?
- How are the fees calculated within an offer with subscription?
- What happens in case I change offer?
PayPlug offers' description
1. The "Starter" offer
The fees are 1,6% + 0,25 € HT per transaction whatever your sales' volume is. There is a monthly fixed fee of 10€ ex-Tax.
The following options are included in your offer:
- Payments through plugin, payment button and technical integration
- Responsive payment page with logo and Brand name
- Payment requests by email or SMS
- Manual bank transfers
- Accounting report and fees details,
- Assistance and support via email.
Since January 1st, 2018, the monthly fees are charged the first day of the calendar month following the targeted month.
2. The "Pro" offer
The fees are 0.8 % + 0.15 € per transaction whatever your volume is. There is a monthly fixed fee of 30€ ex-Tax.
All the Starter offer services are included, but also:
- Entirely customizable payment page.
- One-click payment (through save card feature)
- Smart 3D-secure.
- Automatic transfers.
- Phone support.
3. The "Premium" offer
The fees are 0.5 % + 0.15 € per transaction whatever your volume is. There is a monthly fixed fee of 80€ ex-Tax.
All the of the Pro offer are included, but also:
- A dedicated account manager
- Differed payment
- PayPlugjs: integrated payment page on the website through a technical integration.
- Multi-user access
- Quaterly reporting
Where can I see the subscription and fees amount?
In order to see your subscription amount and your fees debited on your PayPlug account, You can follow these steps:
- Go in the "Transfers" menu of your PayPlug portal,
- Click on "available" at the top right-hand corner,
- The subscription amount and your blocked fees will be displayed each on a specific line.
For further information on the Balance and amount available for transfer, you can look at the following article.
How are the fees calculated within an offer with subscription?
When you subscribe to a subscription offern the new pricing applies immediately. Furthermore, you benefit from a 30-day-free subscritpion (which can be used by calendar month)
In order to understand our invoicing system, we present you the following examples:
Example 1: you have have subscribed to the Starter offer:
You don't pay any subscription. The fees are 2.5 % + 0.25 € ex-Tax per transaction whatever your volume is. There is no degressivity.
Example 2: you have have subscribed to the Pro offer:
The fees are 0.8 % + 0.15 € ex-Tax per transaction whatever your volume is. There is a monthly fixed fee of 30€ ex-Tax.
Example 3: you have subscribed to the Premium offer:
What happens in case I change my offer?
If you wish to change your offer, this implies modifying your invoice.
We are explaining below 2 concrete examples.
Example 1: you are currently under the Starter offer and subscribe to the Pro offer on April 10th.
The Pro commissions (0.8 % + 0.15 € ex-Tax ) applies drom the moment your change is done. Your subscription is calcuated in proportion, taking into account the 30 first days free: You will use your free days from April, 10th to May, 9th included. From May,10th; you will be paying your monthly subscription. It will be calculated in proportion to the whole month of May (20 days out of 30).
From June, 1st, you will be paying the total 30€ monthly fee.
Example 2: you are currently under the Pro offer and subscribe to the Starter offer on June 10th.
You will be continuing to pay the Pro offer until the end of the current month.
The Starter offer commission (2.5%+0.25€ ex-Tax) will apply on the first day of the following calendar month.
You won't pay the subscription offer then.
From January 1st 2018, the commissions are debited the first day of the calendar month following the month with the concerned transactions.