Several offers are available when using PayPlug services. They can be changed at any time from your PayPlug portal.
How can you change your offer?
If you want to modify your offer, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the menu "Settings" of your PayPlug portal, then to the submenu "Offer".
2. The current offer is displayed on the page. Click on "Modify".
3. After clicking on "Change Plan", you are brought to a new page where the available offers are displayed.
4. Pick up the offer you want from the different section at the center of the page (for example: Pro)
5. Confirm this choice from the "Summary" section at the right part of the page (ex: choose PRO plan)
Steps 3, 4, and 5
6. Once your new offer chosen, a new pop-up will appear.
7. You can click on "Confirm"
Steps 6 & 7
8. You will be directed to a new page with 2 sections:
- The first displays the selected offer and when it begins
- The second displays the current offer and its end.
Each section also contains the transaction fees exclusive of tax or each type of card and the subscription amount if existing.
9. You can come back on your choice by clicking again on the "Modify" button
How are calculated my fees in case I changed my offer?
A change of offer involves a billing change.
1. When you subscribe to a new offer, in the case you upgrade it (ex: from "Starter" to "Pro"), its application is immediate. You start paying the fees immediately.
The subscription also aplies right away and prorated to the days left within the month
2. When you subscribe to a new offer, in the case you downgrade (ex: from "Pro" to "Starter"), its application isn't immediate. The on-going offer keeps running until the end of the month. The new offer will apply the 1 day of the next month.
In order to see concrete example when you change your offer, you can click on that page.