Once your account is activated, you can use PayPlug in "LIVE mode".
Case 1: You are using PayPlug on a CMS (Prestashop, Woocommerce, etc. )
If you have configured the PayPlug module settings for Prestashop or WooCommerce in "TEST mode", you should go back to the back-office of your site. On the configuration page of the PayPlug module, set the module to LIVE.
From your PrestaShop back-office:
- Go to the menu "Modules and Services", then to the menu "Payment".
- Look for PayPlug in the research tool
- Click on the button "Configure" (right to the PayPlug row).
- From the "Settings" menu, switch the "Live/Test" button on "Live"
From your WooCommerce back-office:
- Go to the menu "WooCommerce", then to the menu "Settings".
- Click on the tab "Checkout" at the top of the page, then on the "PayPlug" tab, just beside "Checkout Options".
- Uncheck "Use PayPlug in Test".
- Click on the button "Save Changes". You will need your email and PayPlug password.
Case 2: You use PayPlug in API integration
If you have developed a technical integration with one of our libraries in TEST mode, you should replace the "TEST key" with the "LIVE key".
In order to get your "LIVE key", go to the menu "Settings" of your PayPlug portal, then click on "API keys".
Case 3: You have pasted a payment button onto your site
If you have integrated a payment button on your site in TEST mode, these buttons will remain in TEST mode. You will need to connect on the management portal and create new buttons in LIVE mode and re-integrate them onto your site.
Case 4: You have used the payment requests in TEST mode
If you have requested payments in TEST mode, they will remain in TEST mode. You will need to connect to your PayPlug portal and create new payment requests for Live payments.
Case 5: you are using e-monsite
If you are using e-monsite in Test mode, you should replace the TEST key by the LIVE one.
To get your LIVE key, go to the "Settings" of your PayPlug portal, then click on the sub-menu "API keys"
If you have configured your site in TEST mode, you must re-configure it in LIVE mode.