Our PrestaShop module allows you to refund your customers directly from your merchant’s website’s back-office.
To refund directly from your PrestaShop back-office, you should follow these steps:
- Go to your back-office on your PrestaShop site.
- Click the “Orders” menu on the left of the page to see a list of your different purchases.
- Click the order for which you would like to refund to see its details. On the bottom of the page you will see "PAYPLUG PAYMENT DETAILS". In the “Refund with PayPlug” section, you will see the “Amount to be refunded” field.
- If you want your PrestaShop orders' dashboard to include the refund status for the order, check the "Change Prestashop order state to Refunded" option.
- To finish, you only have to fill in the amount (total or partial) to refund and click on the "REFUND" button. The order is now refunded.
- You can check the status of the refund by going to the "Payment" option in your PayPlug portal and clicking on the transaction in question. The refund will be displayed there.
- You can always refund directly from your PayPlug portal without having to use the back-office of your PrestaShop site (more information).
- If you refund directly from your PayPlug portal, the refund information will be displayed in the order's details of your PrestaShop dashboard.