In order to use our plugin for PrestaShop 1.7 you should install it and configure it. Also, think about putting it to the top.
In case of problem
1. Go in your shop PrestaShop Back-office
2. Click on the "Modules and Services" menu ont the left-hand side
3. In the section "Modules list" enter PayPlug in the "Search" field (in the "Selection" tab)
4. The PayPlug plugin section appears on the right-hand side. Click on "Install"
5. You are directed to the PayPlug plugin page. You can then go on with the "Plugin Configuration" step.
Steps 1, 2, 3 and 4
1. in order to download the plugin on your computer.
2. Once the plugin is downloaded, click on the "Modules and Services" menu on the left-hand side
3. Click on "Upload a module" at the top right-hand corner. A window will open in the center.
4. Click on "Choose a file", this will allow you to look fo your plugin and to upload it.
5. Click on the "Modules and Services" menu ont the left-hand side.
6. In the tab "Installed Modules" enter PayPlug in the "Search" field.
7. The PayPlug plugin section appears. Click on "Install"
8. You are directed to the PayPlug plugin page. You can then go on with the "Plugin Configuration" step.
Steps 1, 2 and 3
Once the plugin is installed, you are automatically redirected to the plugin configuration page.
If this is not the case, go in the "Modules and services" menu, look for "Payplug", then click on the "configure" button.
Payplug plugin configuration from the "Plugin & Services" menu.
1. Enter your Payplug email and password, then click on "Connect Account"
2.In the "Display to Customers" section, switch the cursor to "Display the Payplug plugin to my customers" to green.
3. In the "Settings" section, you can choose between the following elements.
-Mode: Do you prefer using your shop in a "Live" or 'Test" mode.
-Payment page: Will you use a "Redirect" or "Embedded"payment page (pop-up).
-Will you allow your customers to register their credit cards? (option in the Premium offer only)
Steps 3 & 4
4. Click on "Update Settings" after you chose the mode and payment page you wished. Once the Plugin is installed and configured, you can place it to be your top means of payment at checkout. In order to change the PayPlug plugin's position on PrestaShop 1.7, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the "Design" menu of your PrestaShop back-office, then to the menu"Positions"
- Click on "Display non-positionable hooks"
- Payment plugins will be under the "paymentOptions" section
- Keep the PayPlug plugin clicked while you swipe it to the top.
In case of problem within the v2 plugin installation or following an update to it, we advise you to look at the article provided for such purpose or to contact us at email@example.com.
To go furtherHow to install and set up the v2 PayPlug plugin for PrestaShop 1.6 ?
What to do when having problems with the PrestaShop plugin?
How to refund a payment from my PrestaShop Back-office?
How to add the payment form to your website with the PrestaShop plugin?
How to activate one-click payments with the PrestaShop Module?
How do I test the service? What is TEST mode?
How do I activate my account?