Process to update
What can you do in case of problem
This article deals with the plugin update (Payplug is already installed on your website)
If you heve never installed our plugin before, you should consul the article dedicated to installation and configuration (More information)
Following the plugin update, remember to sign in on your PayPlug account and to activate the fiel "Display your Plugin to my customers" on your PrestaShop back-office.
PHP 5.3 or over
Open SSL 1.0.1 or over
PrestShop 1.4 to 1.6 (a version supported by PrestaShop 1.7 will be available soon)
1.From you website back office, go in the "Plugins and services" on the left-hand side, then click on "Payment" The information about the new plugin availability should be displayed.
2.Click on "update it". Your PrestaShop will update the plugin and after a few seconds, the information message about the operation success will be displayed.
3. Go back in the "Plugins and services" menu on the left-hand side and then click again on "Payment". The PayPlug plugin field shows that this the version 2.0.
4. Click on the "Configurate" button. You will be redirected to the plugin configuration page.
5. Connecting the plugin to your PayPlug account from your PrestaShop back-office is imperative. To do that, enter your PayPlug account's email and password in the "CONNECT" field.
6. In the "STATUS" section, click on the "CHECK" button in order to validate the prerequisites. If evrerything is good, they must be green.
7. In the "SETTINGS" section, switch the "Live/Test" Mode to "Live"
Choose if you prefer an "redirected" or a "embedded" payment page (More information)
Then click on "UPDATE SETTINGS".
8. In the "DISPLAY TO CUSTOMERS" part, click on "Show Payplug plugin to my customers". A window will open. If everything seems correct to you, click on "SAVE SETTINGS"
The v2 PayPlug plugin is now installed and configurated on your website. If you want, you can try to add items to a cart as if you were one of your customers.
to read the article about it (more information) ot to contact us at email@example.com