If your payment fails, this usually means your bank refused the transaction.
The main causes of a payment failure are the following:
- the type of card is not accepted on PayPlug (for example: American Express),
- the card reached its maximum debit capability,
- the card details are not correct,
- your bank cannot process the 3D Secure data (more information)
- you are using a browser which hasn't been updated for a long time
Solution:In case of problem while processing a payment, we advise you to check the following points:
- Is the card belonging to the following networks: Visa, MasterCard,CB ?
- Does the card have the 3D-Secure activated ?(you can have this information from your bank advisor)
- Did you receive a 3D-secure confirmation on your phone?
- Have you reached your payment ceiling? (this information can be visible on your online bank account)
- Has you credit card expired?
- You can update your computer or try from another one
In any case, if you are facing a payment failure, we advise you to contact your bank and specify them the difficulty you experienced.