The following information are displayed on the right of the page:
- The comprehensive balance of your account.: This is the field "Balance" next to the button "Transfer my balance".
- The part of your balance available for Transfer ("available for transfer") is quoted under the field "My Balance".
- Go to the "Transfers" menu of your PayPlug portal.
Place of the balance from the "Transfers" menu
- click on "available" at the top right hand corner (next to "Transfer my balance")
The window "balance detail" opens when you click on "xx€ available"
The following information is displayed in the "Balance details":
- Your account ''Balance" : it is the total amount of your account. This includes for example the received payments, the refunds, the transfers, the blocked fees.
- The part which is available for a transfer ("of which xx€ available")
If you wish to make a transfer on your bank account you should click on the "Transfer my balance" button.
To go further:How to get an Accounting Report or Payment History of all my transactions?
What are PayPlug Offers?
How do I retrieve an invoice for my PayPlug monthly fees?