Which bank document do you accept?

Last Updated: 2018-01-23, 01:22:15 PM
Among all asked documents, this is necessary to provide us with your "bank transfer information"

If your activity is established in France:

You must provide a "RIB". This is essential for this document to be emited by your bank. You can either scan a paper version of the "RIB", or upload a pdf versio from your bank's website.

If your activity is established in another country within the European Economic Area:

In that case the "RIB" doesn't exist (except in Luxembourg). You must then provide us a document from your bank which lets appear the BIC, the IBAN, and the business name (or your firstname and lastname if you are independant). In general, this information is displayed on your bank account statement. If this is not the case, you should contact your bank in order to get this document.

In any case the name of the bank account owner must be the strictly the same as the business name or your firstname and lastname if you are independant.

Not finding what you're looking for? Try searching again or or Contact-us.

seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found
Test our solution today