This procedure lays in line with the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism. We must abide by said law as our activity follows the same legislation and requirements as any normal banks.
In order to speed up the activation process, please ensure to provide the correct documentation, as otherwise we will not be able to activate your account until all the required documents are submitted.
If your company is based in a European country different to France ( Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg), please consult the following article to better understand which documents are required.
Below you will find the list of documents that you have to upload to your PayPlug account directly from your back-office (please do not send these documents by email) in order to complete the inscription process:
Incorporated or LLC:
- The business owner's ID (Identification document).
- Bank statement in the company's name; the IBAN and BIC must be clearly visible.
- A registration document (less than 3 months) with an identification number for your business.
Sole proprietorship or self-employed:
- Identification document for the business owner.
- Address proof at the personal name of the owner (more information).
- Bank statement showing the name of the company or the owner, the IBAN and BIC.
- Identification document for the Association president.
- Address proof at the personal name of the owner (not at the association’s name).
- Bank statement showing the name of the association, the IBAN and BIC.
- A registration document (less than 3 months) with an identification number for your association.
- The document of the "last general assembly" OR the "articles of association".
Please note that we may ask you further documentation if this is needed.
Which file formats can be uploaded?
You can upload files with a PDF, JPEG or PNG format.
If you don’t have a scanner, you can take a digital photo of the documents if this one has an acceptable quality.