How to get a monthly invoice and the related detailed fees?
Where to get the monthly invoice and the related details.
In order to get an invoice of your PayPlug fees, go to the "Accounting" menu of your portal, and the submenu "Invoices". Click on the invoice you want and download it.
The "Details" for each invoice is available in the same column.
An invoice summing up the total fees you owe to PayPlug is generated monthly.
These invoices are available at the beginning of each month and cover up the total fees of the previous calendar month.
For example, your invoice for February will be available early March. To get it, you should go to the "Accounting" menu of your portal, then click on the invoice you need from the "Download" column.
The fees are deducted at the beginning of each month from your PayPlug account balance (not for each transaction). You don’t need to take any action.
You can get "fees' detail" in real time on the running month, meaning, that a transaction that has just been paid a few minutes ago, will be present on that document.
How to get fees' detail in real time on the running month?
In order to get an invoice of your PayPlug fees, go to the "Accounting" menu of your portal, and the submenu "Invoices". Click on the invoice running to download it.
The "Details" for this invoice is also available.
What are the displayed elements in the fees' detail document?
A document summarizing your charges details is associated to each invoice.
For each transaction, the following information is available:
- ID: The transaction reference,
- Date: The date for the transaction,
- Card type: consumer ou business,
- Card zone: The zone from which the card originated from,
- Fees: The fees before VAT,
- Variable fees: The variable fees for this transaction,
- Fixed fees: The flat fees for this transaction,
- ID API: The PayPlug API transaction ID. This allows you to retrieve payments details from the "Payments" menu of your PayPlug portal.