Why is my customer unable to make a payment?
Several reasons may explain the failure of a payment:
- Your customer used a credit card which does not belong to the Visa or MasterCard network.
- Your customer has not correctly entered his credit card details.
- Your customer does not have sufficient funds on its account or has exceeded its payment ceiling.
- Your customer has not successfully completed the 3D Secure procedure. For example, the 3D-Secure option for his credit card has not yet been activated by his bank branch. In this case, your buyer should contact his bank counsellor in order to proceed with this activation.
- Your customer gave up the payment process before completing the transaction.
- Your customer is using an outdated browser. We advise to use a recent version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. We are also compatible from Internet Explorer 9.